HOME navbar photo NewHOME.jpg  photo NewWEBSHOP.jpg PROJECTS navbar photo NewPROJECTS.jpg ART navbar photo NewART.jpg LIFE navbar photo NewLIFE.jpg CONTACT navbar photo NewCONTACT.jpg

Friday, March 2, 2012

Weekly inspiration

I LOVE making things and I'm sure you do too!
I have seen some really inspiring DIY tutorials lately. I thought I would share some of my latest faves with you... rainy days always make me feel like getting out the craft supplies!
Look at these great ideas for using plastic toys...
 You can see this 'party animal' (I love a good pun!) cupcake topper tutorial on 'The Sweetest Occasion'.
 These mounted toy heads on 'Please Note' would be awesome for hanging my jewellery from!
 It's no secret I have a mega business-crush on the Red Velvet girls, and their blog 'A Beautiful Mess' has no shortage of inspiration and great tutorials. How cute are these shoes? I check in with them every day and there's always something new... those gals are the hardest working crafty chicks!
x Steph