HOME navbar photo NewHOME.jpg  photo NewWEBSHOP.jpg PROJECTS navbar photo NewPROJECTS.jpg ART navbar photo NewART.jpg LIFE navbar photo NewLIFE.jpg CONTACT navbar photo NewCONTACT.jpg

Friday, April 27, 2012

What I wore: Faux fur and boots

I love wearing bright colours and the change of season has allowed me to embrace bright stockings, cute boots and cozy coats. I've also been having fun documenting my outfits into little photo-collages, as well as mixing my thrifted and vintage pieces into my every-day wear
This 60's faux fur is becoming a staple in my cool weather wardrobe, it's so snuggly warm and much more old-hollywood glam than a bulky knit. I'm not really a trousers kind of gal but this jacket makes wearing jeans fun!
I found the BEST pair of lace-up boots for a very thrifty $30 a few weeks ago and I can already tell they will be a winter staple as they are fantastic with both ankle jeans and tights. I have also been practicing wearing heels... an art I have never really mastered. My mustard platforms might be going a step too far but my thrifted nude Melissas are super comfy!
 
Love Steph