HOME navbar photo NewHOME.jpg  photo NewWEBSHOP.jpg PROJECTS navbar photo NewPROJECTS.jpg ART navbar photo NewART.jpg LIFE navbar photo NewLIFE.jpg CONTACT navbar photo NewCONTACT.jpg

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

And We're Back!

Well that was fun!



I have really enjoyed tweaking our blog this week, I hand-cut all the components to make the design really unique. Hopefully it should now be quicker to load and I have added some pages so you can see posts in a particular theme.


To honour the occasion I treated myself to a new cutting mat, I will miss my old purple mat and have decided to keep up the tradition of photographing my cutting on my old mat... it's just so much prettier! To recognise it's contribution to my work I have even included the mat in the background of our new banner... purple cutting mat, I salute you.


I can't wait to catch you up on what's been happening this past few weeks, see you tomorrow with an Instagram round-up of May.

Bye!
X Steph