HOME navbar photo NewHOME.jpg  photo NewWEBSHOP.jpg PROJECTS navbar photo NewPROJECTS.jpg ART navbar photo NewART.jpg LIFE navbar photo NewLIFE.jpg CONTACT navbar photo NewCONTACT.jpg

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Getting sorted

I have recently spent some time getting organised in the kitchen. Getting organised is not something that comes naturally to me, I'm a fairly chaotic kind of worker and find the decison-making element of tidying up a headache. Lucky for me I have a very tidy and wonderful boyfriend who never complains about my messy ways!




Although tidying up  feels like a chore I can 'style' all day long so re-arranging the kitchen dresser kept me happy for the rest of the rainy afternoon.


The next  thing on my 'to organise' list are my tools and fixings. I like to have my tools, paints, screws, hooks and nails handy as I'm always using them for one project or another. At the moment I'm ashamed to confess they are mostly sitting in various baskets and boxes on my stairs! I have a plan however and over the next few weeks I hope to have new and dandy workshop/studio set up with a place for everything and everything in it's place.
Watch this space to see how I go.

X Steph