HOME navbar photo NewHOME.jpg  photo NewWEBSHOP.jpg PROJECTS navbar photo NewPROJECTS.jpg ART navbar photo NewART.jpg LIFE navbar photo NewLIFE.jpg CONTACT navbar photo NewCONTACT.jpg

Monday, June 11, 2012

Vintage first aid kit

 1. Ebay    2. Best Made Co.   3. Etsy    4. Ebay  

Here's a quick round up of some of the gorgeous vintage first aid kits out there. I enjoy a touch of industrial vintage and have been inspired by this kit at my friend Kims house to shop for one of my very own.

Photo of  Kims first aid kit from The Design Files


I ended up purchasing this item from Etsy, I'm loving how worn and industrial looking it is.


The search helped me discover the Best Made Company website, an amazing shop full of manly things with a vintage vibe, from books on tying knots to axes and camping gear. It can be hard to find great guy gifts but this site is chock full of masculine gift ideas!


If you're in Australia this weekend was a long weekend for the Queens birthday, hope you had a great one!

X Steph