HOME navbar photo NewHOME.jpg  photo NewWEBSHOP.jpg PROJECTS navbar photo NewPROJECTS.jpg ART navbar photo NewART.jpg LIFE navbar photo NewLIFE.jpg CONTACT navbar photo NewCONTACT.jpg

Friday, September 14, 2012

This Must Be The Place

I watched the most wonderful film this week, I enjoyed it more and more once the movie finished... it stuck with me and I keep thinking about it and it gets better and better! Does that even make sense?
I seriously recommend giving it a watch if you haven't already...  Sean Penn plays the part of a ex-pop/rockstar goth  wonderfully. Think a mash-up of Ozzie Osbourne's drug-addled oddness and Robert Smiths style, although bizzare this character is just so likeable.
Here's the trailer to pique your interest.



With music by David Byrne there's an amazing scene featuring talking heads 'This must be the place'. I can't resist sharing it with you.