HOME navbar photo NewHOME.jpg  photo NewWEBSHOP.jpg PROJECTS navbar photo NewPROJECTS.jpg ART navbar photo NewART.jpg LIFE navbar photo NewLIFE.jpg CONTACT navbar photo NewCONTACT.jpg

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sounds of a Friday #2

This Friday is a good-un! It's my turn to have the weekend away from the Gallery and I'm all  set to head to the beach tomorrow. I know it's a bit cool for swimming still, but a fresh Spring day is perfect for beach strolls, seaside shopping and eating ice-cream. 
To get me in the mood for a sunny road-trip tomorrow I'm listening to 'Of Monsters And Men'. Their début album 'My Head Is An Animal' has been on repeat this week in the Gallery. With a pretty darn awesome video clip to boot, I share for your enjoyment 'Little Talks'. I hope you enjoy as much as I do!
Have a great weekend, 
X Steph